Climb the big mountains of Oze and Nikko National Parks in this spectacular tour. Ride unfettered by gear as our vehicle support brings everything along for your day, including a lift to the top if these mountains get the better of you. This more challenging offering rewards ling climbs with incredible scenery and beautiful paved roads with almost no traffic.
Mountain inns, hot springs, waterfalls, and high mountain passes are the order of the ride on the Nikko Backroads Tour. Check out the itinerary.
- 9:30 – Meet at Jomonkogen station, prepare bikes, luggage into vehicles
- 30 kms to Dogen no Taki waterfall
- Lunch at Dogen no Taki
- 20 kms to Katashina town through Oze Park
- Short break before final 20kms up to Marunuma Lake
- Free time at Kankoso Inn
- 9:00 Start ride, 9 kms to Konsei Pass
- Stop at Ryuzu waterfalls
- Short hike through Senjogahara Highland Marsh
- Picnic lunch at Lake Chuzenji
- Nikko town sightseeing
Note: Although there are significant mountains to climb on this tour, rest assured that our support vehicle is always ready to should you require a little extra help getting to the top.